Time and Location
Davis Senior Center (NEW! Start/Finish Location for 2018)
7th Street between "A" Street and "B" Street, Davis, CA 95616
Saturday, May 19, 2018 5:00 AM to Sunday, May 20, 2018 1:00 AM (PDT)
Registration Price March 1 to April 30:
Double Century: $115/person
100 and 45 mile: $55/person
Late Registration Price May 1 to May 13:
Double Century: $155/person
100 and 45 mile: $60/person
After Online Registration Closes:
Double Century: $175/person
100 and 45 mile: $75/person
Pre-ride check-in is on Friday, May 18, 2018 from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM
A Double Century jersey can be purchased from Voler.com directly. Purchase Jersey Here
The ride starts NEW LOCATION at the Davis Senior Center on 7 th Street between “A” Street and “B” Street in Davis. After leaving town, the first part of the ride runs through flat farmland in the Central Valley toward Esparto. The route then turns south to Winters before climbing over the Berryessa Gap and running north through the hills in east Napa County to Middletown and Lower Lake in Lake County for lunch. After a long climb up to Resurrection at the Lake/Yolo county border, the road descends through Cache Creek Canyon and Capay Valley back to the Central Valley farmland and the finish at the Davis Senior Center in Davis. You can see an overview of the course here.
All Double Century riders must be on the course by 5:15 am Saturday. The ride closes at 1:00 am Sunday. Riders doing the 100 miles or 50 miles can start as late as noon. Starting by 8 am is recommended for the century riders. These shorter rides use portions of the Double Century Route but at different times than the DC riders.
The 2018 Route Description for each of the three rides will be posted before May 1, 2018 and will be Garmin loadable. Once you leave Davis the Routes will be essentially the same as 2017’s Routes. Route maps will be available here on May 1, 2018.
What's New in 2018?
The ride starts NEW LOCATION at the Davis Senior Center on 7 th Street between “A” Street and “B” Street in Davis.
The 2018 Route Description for each of the three rides will be posted before May 1, 2018 and will be Garmin loadable. Once you leave Davis the Routes will be essentially the same as 2017’s Routes.
- What is the cost?
- $115/person to ride the Davis Double (3/1 until 4/30).
- $55/person to ride the 100 or 45 Mile (3/1 until 4/30).
- $155/person to ride the Davis Double (5/1 until 5/13).
- $60/person to ride the 100 or 45 Mile (5/1 until 5/13).
- $175/person to ride the Davis Double (5/15 until 5/19).
- $75/person to ride the 100 or 45 Mile (5/15 until 5/19).
- What's included for the price of registration?
- The registration price includes (1) entry to the Davis Double or shorter rides, (2) a Davis Double T-shirt, (3) a post-ride dinner Saturday night, and (4) all applicable sales tax included.
- Is there a Pre-Ride Dinner?
- Can I register the day of the ride?
- The Double Century registration is limited to 1,000 riders and the shorter rides have similar limits. If a ride is not full, you may register for it during the check-in times listed above in each ride description.
- We can accept cash, checks, or credit cards for all registrations after May 14.
- When do I get my rider number?
- Rider numbers will be assigned after online registration closes.
- You do not need your rider number to check in.
- Can I transfer my registration to another rider?
- Yes. All rider transfers need to be arranged through the DC Registration Coordinator, and must be requested by 6:00 pm Sunday, May 13, 2018.
- Are there any refunds?
- No. This ride goes rain or shine. There are no refunds given for any reason.
- How do I order a jersey?